Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog #22 Draft Reflective Writing

  • I thought this class was going to teach me more about teaching my kids how to write non-fiction - SURPRISE!
  • I used to really enjoy writing when I wasn't teaching, but my job takes away my personal reading and writing time.  I have been inspired to get back into it.
  • I have been immensely challenged by this course.
  • I believed I knew what creative non fiction was until now.
  • I have been beating myself up by thinking my writing isn't good enough, which sometimes it isn't.
  • I write better when I am not tied to a schedule or deadline, because I don't have time to wait to get inspired; it hust happens.
  • I have learned quite a bit about myself as a writer.
  • I have learned things that I CAN use with my students in class.
  • I have a lot inside to write about and have shared it in my writings, therefore incresing my comfort level.
  • It is sometimes difficult for me to distinguish between the "I" and the "EYE".

No comments:

Post a Comment